We can build and comply with ADA Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) standards.
Copies of ADAAG for recreation facilities are available online at
http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/ada/stdspdf.htm and may be downloaded as an Adobe PDF file.
Here is some more information covering the Compliance details for an ADA project:
These would apply to our Ramps, Gangways and Docks to provide an ADA ccompliant recreational or Commercial marina System.
Please Call to discuss your project. Click to call :208-755-4179
- Ramps can be purchased in various widths and sizes. Typical ramps are 3 or 4 feet wide and 10 -30 feet long.
- Ramps can come with light weight grating or with complimentary deck that matches the dock.
- Ramps can have various stabilizing technologies put on them such as earth anchors with adjustable chains, bolt on stabilizing stanchions with adjustable piling poles, and piling pole feet.
- Ramps with or without auxiliary flotation.
- Ramp with or without flotation with bottom railing feet that protect the flotation from the lake bottom and make them easy to slide in and out for seasonal use.
- Ramps and docks can have railing, tie down cleats, D-rings and safety ladders too.
We can custom fabricate your railing for ADA compliance
View our Classic Dock or ValueLine dock sections for more information on them.
Each dock pontoon is constructed from marine grade 5052 (or 5086/saltwater) alloy aluminum and filled with USCG approved “closed cell” polyurethane foam.
The foam adds both strength and rigidity and provides flotation regardless of any compromise of the exterior of the aluminum pontoon shell.
The aluminum pontoons do not rust, waterlog or sink, even if punctured or damaged. They resist animal gnawing and intrusion including muskrats and beavers.
Chinook Dock Frames are made from heavy duty marine grade aluminum for improved performance in harsh lake or river environments. Uni-body welded construction provides the strength to resist structural stress.
Wood decks, Sunlight compliant decks, Standard , Composite materials , Deluxe composite materials.
Multiple decking choices to customize the look for your dock.
Connection Hardware, Anchoring, Swim ladders, Cleats, Piling Rings, bumpers
They can be further customized with the addition of flush mounted “D” rings, cleats, signs, lights, tie-downs, ladders, or other additions.
(Aluminum Floats with wave dampner system added)
We offer heavy duty or light duty take our kits to provide and easy means to put in or take the dock out at various times of the season.
Call us today. 208-755-4179
Full line of accessories including piling rings, safety cleats and bumpers.
We will help you design and plan your dock according to your needs and with a budget in mind.
ADA Compliant Docks, Ramps and Gangways