Visit http://www.oilskimmerboats.com/ for more detailed information. Oil recovery barges.
the ERV 924
A heavy-duty, shallow draft Environmental Response Vessel (ERV 924), with a fully adjustable 10 foot belt skimmer, durable high performance, non-clogging hydraulic drives, safe, rugged, heavy-duty non-slip fiberglass grated deck, operator comfort, with Flying T- top and full compliment of controls, padded seating and lockable storage.
- Width – 9.5 feet (custom sizes available)
- Payload – 5000 lbs (custom payload allowances)
- Triple hull, marine grade aluminum (3/16ths)
Hydraulic drives –
- Dual high torque 30hp drives
- Independent control
- Operates in heavy contamination, and shallow water.
- Durable steel screw propellers
- Powered by a 50hp hydraulic diesel motor
Oil Skimmer –
- Full size 10 x 3 foot skimmer
- Fully adjustable variable tilt and angle
- Fully adjustable front funnel wings
- Hydraulically controlled for speed to accommodate various viscosity and material collections.
- Various lengths and widths (custom)
- Various hydraulic drives
- Fast response outboard motor/s with 90 – 150hp
- Internal storage tanks
- Center console and/or cabin
- Skimmer length and width
Oil Spill Recovery Barge
Visit http://www.oilskimmerboats.com/ for more detailed information.
- Hulls are welded and pressure tested. Built with 3/16in. 5086 aluminum.
- Special funnel V- bow for maximum oil intake.
- Custom hull dimensions for desired payload rating. Internal holding tank 1250 gallons with multiple hatch access.
- Motor pods accommodate motors up to 250 hp.
- Single or Dual configurations.
- Console Placement, T-Tops, Railing, Tie-Downs & Trailer.