Metalite uses the same high quality, all aluminum construction, with a specialized high strength, durable tight tolerance pin system to create variable length and width work boats and work barges.
The combination provides a stable, highly reliable platform for various types of work or even recreational uses.
The pin barge section can be deployed quickly and easily and assembled in many cases, in minutes at the launch site. The boats are capable of being powered and have surrounding safety railing, pluming or pump systems and other type of apparatus.
- The flotation can be specified to provide a payload performance consistent with the demands.
- The hull can be dual or triple hull configurations or any number of customized variables.
- The alloy is high strength 5052 or 5086 with or without epoxy or anti- fouling.
- The deck width can be almost any size from 4’ to as much as 12’.
- The sections can be pinned together both side to side to make platform over 24 feet in width and font to back to make lengths of the flotation area in excess of 40 to upwards of 100 feet.
- The deck material can be any of the standard deck materials including aluminum, plywood, plank or grating.
- The sections can have integrated double walled fuel or storage areas.
- These barges can be designed for maximum mobility to get equipment quickly and cost effectively to the job site.
- They can be loaded in a stacked arrangement on a trailer or make to fit individual trailers.
- Or they may be designed to fit in standard cargo containers and shipped all around the world.
- Call us now and get back out there. 208-755-4179